Breakfast With Santa 2012
This event posted by: Dani Gurrie
Sunday, December 09, 2012
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Eileen's Bakery & Cafe
1115 Caroline St.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
For more information please visit the website!
Come and join us at Eileen’s Bakery and Cafe for our 2nd Annual Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This is by reservation only. You may purchase your tickets online. Each reservation will include a personalized visit with Santa (at which time you may take pictures with Santa), a surprise gift from Santa for each child and Eileen’s Apple Bites as an appetizer with every meal. You can choose from the following meals:
1. Jack Frost – French toast filled with chunky German Apple filling, set on a pillow of maple whipped cream and pecan praline.
2. The Christmas Package – Scrambled bacon and eggs with puff pastry and cheddar cheese fondue.
3. Santa’s Sleigh – Buttery brioche roll filled with ham, eggs and brie with whipped sour cream mashed potatoes and red bell pepper butter sauce.
4. Hohoho! – Parmesan pate choux filled with fried eggs, black forest ham and asparagus with Eileen’s traditional hollandaise sauce.
You may choose from our Hot Cocoa with a Peppermint Stick, Sparkling Cranberry Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea, Soda, Regular Milk or Soy Milk for your drink! So don’t miss out and reserve your spot today!
***Admission Fee: Tickets are $16 each and include a full meal with drinks, special visit with Santa and children receive a gift.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/nc3PjEOQ1q #sp #energy about 18 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/xQRdqYpsUX #sp #twtfrontpage 09:42:33 AM September 20, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/bfPt0Q5HWh #twtfrontpage #energy 09:42:32 AM September 19, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite