Bowie International Festival
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, October 05, 2019
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
3330 Northview Dr.
Bowie, MD 20716
Click for more information
A Day of Celebration and Exploration!
On the first Saturday in October each year, Bowie celebrates the International Festival with a variety of entertainers, artists, crafters, food, and children’s activities at Allen Pond Park. This year’s festival is on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Entertainment on two stages
• Food from the far reaches of Asia to right here in our own backyard
• Children’s activities with a “passport” to earn a prize
• Vendors selling crafts, clothing, jewelry and other offerings from around the world
Entertainment is planned by the International Festival Committee, which is made up of Bowie residents. If you would like to be considered to be part of this committee, call Matt Corley, Special Events Manager at 301-809-3078 for more details,
Children may pick up a passport at any children’s activity booth or the event information booth and participate in various activities and accumulate stamps on their passport.
Activities include dance/music from different cultures, fitness, and arts and crafts from around the world. At the end of the “trip,” those who earn enough stamps will be eligible to receive an international prize.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/W1GoiHOlYX #bestofwashtimes #2019elections about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/w0UoFrdYvf #twtfrontpage #bestofwashtimes 09:42:29 AM November 16, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/N28Uts84Vu #twtfrontpage #mylesgarrett 09:42:32 AM November 15, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite