Back to School Bash 2015 at the FSK Mall
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, August 15, 2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Francis Scott Key Mall
5500 Buckeystown Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
Click for more information
It’s time for our 3rd Annual End of Summer/Back to School Bash at the FSK Mall! This event will have something for everyone! Also, it’s TAX-FREE shopping week.
Saturday, August 15th
10am to 4pm
FSK Mall, 5500 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick MD
This year, 500 parents will have the chance to win $25,000 in our WINNERS roll sweepstakes! See details below on entering.
VIP access will be available to all children by purchasing a $10 wristband. What’s included?
- Professional, fall family portrait by Ever After Foto (photos will be able to be downloaded after the event)
- Painting Activity
- Jamberry Manicure
VIP Access is limited and some activities may change without notice. You will have the opportunity to select the activities you want to do.
How to enter $25,000 dice roll:
- Fill out the registration form at the Tots2Tweens registration booth near the Mall Office (the entrance next to DSW and Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- You must be 18 or older to enter
- You must a legal resident of the US
- By entering, you agree to allow Tots2Tweens, its partners and sponsors contact you.
- Once you have filled out the form you will be issued a pass to take to center court to try your luck.
- All dice rolls must be taken between 10:00am and 4:00pm on Saturday, August 15, 2015 to be eligible.
- Each person gets 1 roll.
- The FIRST person to roll the word “W-I-N-N-E-R” with all 6 dice will win.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/xoryw1wg1n #opinion #zacharycruz about 8 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/3SgQzsTnFc #opinion #insidethebeltway 09:38:32 AM March 20, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Meet a Mom Monday – Hanna Benedict - “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two h… https://t.co/simfOMFDb4 08:03:32 PM March 19, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite