Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade 2013
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Saturday, December 14, 2013
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fawcett Boat Supplies Parking Lot
110 Compromise St.
The Annapolis community celebrates Christmas in style with the Eastport Yacht Club Parade of Lights, an annual holiday tradition with boat owners showing off their Christmas light decorations through the Annapolis Harbor. Bring the whole family to enjoy this fun-filled evening and be sure to dress warm for this outdoor event!
Date and Time: December 14, 2013, 6-8 p.m.
Best Spots to View the Parade of Lights
- Eastport Bridge
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Parking Lot – 110 Compromise St.
- Naval Academy
- Annapolis City Dock and Ego Alley
Transportation and Parking
Parking will be restricted and limited in many places near the Annapolis Harbor. Parking will be available at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium off Rowe Boulevard. A Free Shuttle will run between Stadium and downtown between 3 and 10 p.m. After the Parade of Lights, the main loading area for the shuttle buses will be at Lawyer’s Mall on College Avenue in front of the State Capitol Building.
- Living in Frederick,MD and looking for ways to save money? We're giving these out for free! Message us and we can m… https://t.co/QpTSsXjmga about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Back 2 School Mom Hacks!!!: https://t.co/Bdkv0xIzKS via @YouTube #adviceforbacktoschool #momlife #hacks #backtoschool about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/XOLHcecvYA #washtimesoped #donaldtrump about 17 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite