A Gettysburg Christmas Festival
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, December 01, 2018
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Click for more information
Join us in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for an unforgettable holiday experience. Kick off the holiday season with food, entertainment, art and fun for the entire family as you experience Christmas through the years in Gettysburg.
The festival offers six distinct holiday experiences offered in one walkable downtown:
– A Roaring 20’s Christmas on Chambersburg Street
– A Colonial Christmas on York Street
– A Victorian Christmas on Steinwehr Avenue
– Christmas on Stage & Screen and The Arts! on Carlisle Street
– Our Christmas Heritage on Baltimore Street (north end)
– A Civil War Christmas on Baltimore Street (south end)
In addition, the festival includes the Gettysburg Christmas Parade, Breakfast with Santa, the Gingerbread Celebration & Holiday Mart, Christmas Greens & Gourmet Gifts Sale, free carriage rides, Christmas carols by Gettysburg College’s a Capella group and so much more!
Public parking will be at HACC for $10 per car to park. A free shuttle will take people back and forth all day from the HACC to the Transportation Center sponsored by Gettysburg Tours.
- Latest News from Tots2Tweens for 11/17/2018 - https://t.co/Itsk0y90Kl about 1 hour ago from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Freebie Friday time... Did you win? Check this out: https://t.co/QInPCe2S9R All you have to do is click on E… https://t.co/KrjTGs9ale about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/gkIC6fGi71 #china #pharmaceutical about 20 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite