2nd Annual Last Call for Fall Festival!
This event posted by: orock
Monday, November 02, 2015 thru Monday, November 02, 2015
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
22200 Davis Mill Road
Germantown, MD 20876
Click for More Information
*Weather dependent event* Please check the website home page before you travel.
Come on out for a “Smashing” Good Time!
Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch
Get Tangled in our Giant Spider Web Dig in the Corn Box
Swoosh Down the Giant Slides Explore the Straw Maze
Jump in the Hayloft Explore the Corn Maze
Play Traditional Corn Hole Enjoy Music
Visit our Campfire Barnyard Animals
Rubber Ducky Derby
Take a HAYRIDE to the field for “all the pumpkins you can carry for free”! Really! (Decorate your home, and your neighbor’s, for Thanksgiving!)
Check Out the Pumpkin Drop! Every hour from 12 Noon – 4pm
Throw a Pumpkin at our Pumpkin Dart Board!
Practice Target Shooting with the Pumpkin Cannon! $
Roast Marshmallows and make Yummy S’Mores at the Campfire! All the fixin’s available at the food building $
Pony Rides from 11am – 4pm $
Face Painting $
Festival Food ($)
- Veggie Pitas
- Hot Dogs
- Hot Apple Cider
- Warm Caramel Apples
- Assorted Yummy Baked Goods (Pies and Cookies)
- Fresh, Hot Apple Cider Donuts
- Kettle Corn
- And lots more!
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/CTcRNWzbi8 #infrastructure2018 #endangeredspecies about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/NZVjcEXeAa #infrastructure2018 #opinion 09:38:36 AM March 23, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fun as a Family Friday https://t.co/8GxaoUo3ga 07:18:49 AM March 23, 2018 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite