24th Earth Day Richmond Celebration
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, April 22, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
100 N 17th St
Richmond, VA 23223
Click for More Information
Enrichmond Foundation proudly presents its 24th Earth Day Richmond Celebration, Central Virginia’s premiere and longest running Earth Day event. The event will take place on Saturday, April 22nd and for 2017 we have developed a new format in preparation for something special. Instead of a single event, our Partner and Friend groups will lead volunteers in a Day of Service at green spaces throughout the City. This year’s celebration offers a preview of 2018, as we expand our festivities to make the 25th Earth Day one the biggest and best yet!
- Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Enrichmond’s Partner groups will hit the ground running with support from the City of Richmond and Richmond Community Toolbank. There are many locations throughout the city where you can join in. Below are just a few:
- East End Cemetery
- Evergreen Cemetery
- Humphrey Calder Community Garden & other City of Richmond Community Gardens
- Westwood Playground
- Jefferson Park
Our Partner and Friend organizations have long been the unsung heroes of Richmond’s public spaces and we are thrilled to bring Earth Day into their own backyards. Let’s celebrate the impact we can have on our environment when we partner together to make a difference. Click here to connect with one of our Partner organization in a neighborhood near you.
EVERY DAY IS EARTH DAY
Follow us on Facebook for more great Earth Day tips, fun facts on our local environment, and details of the upcoming 24th Earth Day Richmond Celebration.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/4gXwNk6TCk #washtimesoped #washtimesed about 1 hour ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fun as a Family Friday on The Marco Nation https://t.co/XSc7aPRFK0 about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Fun as a Family Friday - here are all the links - https://t.co/zpLaIgLGdN Listen live on 97.5 WKMZ's The Mar… https://t.co/GgoaX9Kojb about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite