22nd Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, June 04, 2016
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN MANASSAS
9431 West Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Click for more information
Experience Manassas at its best this June and come out to the 22nd Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival. This family celebration of rich railroad history features train memorabilia, specialty vendors, and live performances. Country and blue grass music will transport you, as you watch miniature trains come to life. These elaborate train displays are created by a number of local model train groups. Located under the Harris Pavilion, these displays are a must see.
Take your love of trains to a new level by boarding one of our four train excursions featuring two wintery princesses to Clifton and back. Train times are 10am, 11am, 2pm, & 3pm. Tickets will go on sale online and at the Manassas Train Depot beginning May 2nd at 9am! The online ticket link will go live at 9am Monday May 2nd!Click here for tickets.
Every BODY must have a ticket. Prices are as follows:
$5 for cash purchases
$6 for credit card purchases
For those ordering online, tickets can be picked up within 5 business days (M-F) or mailed to you for an additional $1.
Want a chance to win a tea with the princesses at The Things I Love? Bags of Hershey Kisses will be for sale at several merchant locations with your chance to win a seat at the tea party. Bags containing blue Kisses will get you a seat; all other bags contain silver Kisses. If your bag contains the blue Kisses stop by the Train Depot to fill out a contact form for more information. Bags go on sale Monday May 2nd and will remain on sale until they sell out.
The tea will be held between the morning and afternoon train rides so that it will not impact those who want to take the train ride to Clifton. Bags can be purchased at the following location for $5 each:
- The Things I Love
- Grounds Central Station
- Manassas Olive Oil Company
- Prospero’s Books
- Scatter Seeds
- Love, Charley
- The Train Depot
Back again this year is the 611 Steam Engine! Check here for pricing and purchasing options.
Community Stage Entertainment Schedule:
- 10:00 – 10:45am: Premier Martial Arts
- 11:00 – 11:45am: Wildlife Ambassadors
- 1:00 – 1:45pm: Bull Run Cloggers
- 2:00 – 2:45pm: Magnificent Belly Dancers
Interested in being a vendor? Check here for information.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/Edw6cLr9sQ #communism #column about 3 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Think it may be time to find the right school for your child? At Nysmith, they believe that a world-class education… https://t.co/zMRnFIacVX 11:35:26 AM September 22, 2018 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/vnl3BqpTFZ #washtimesoped #vvs18 09:39:34 AM September 22, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite