St. Veronica School
About St. Veronica School
From our individualized instruction, K-8 LabLearners science lab, Pre-K full day and half day programs, wireless computer technology, advanced math program that includes Geometry, and middle school elective schedule, our mission is to ensure exemplary academics and a vibrant religious education by empowering our students through faith and knowledge.
We are proud to be a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and invite you to visit to see the best in Catholic education!
St. Veronica Catholic School has received full accreditation from the Virginia Catholic Education Association, and continues to pursue academic excellence in a faith-filled atmosphere.
St. Veronica’s $10 million facility includes a multimedia library, a $50,000 wireless computer lab, science lab, several classroom electronic ActivBoards, and an art room. St. Veronica’s participates in the USDA milk program, and offers a daily healthy and hot lunch program.
Investing in education begins with investing in outstanding teacher. St. Veronica Catholic School is committed to maintaining a high-quality faculty and staff who are devoted to Catholic education.
Following Diocesan Guidelines for all subjects, St. Veronica Catholic School has an exemplary and award winning academic K-8 program. Named a National Blue Ribbon School in 2013, St. Veronica Catholic School is proud to offer an award winning academic program that develops students’ potential by fostering critical thinking, innovation and the right use of personal freedom. St. Veronica Catholic School emphasizes the development of the Catholic faith, values, and attitudes.
- We offer full-day kindergarten.
- We are strongly committed to S.T.E.M (science, technology, engineering and math) and offer advanced mathematics classes (Pre-Algebra and Algebra in seventh and eighth grades to qualified students), science and technology classes. Our students consistently place in the top 10% at the Diocesan Science Fair.
- We have a $50,000 wireless computer lab and ActivBoards in the classrooms.
- We offer classes in the humanities, including religion, language arts and literature, history and social studies, art, music, Latin, and library. Many of our students have been awarded gold and silver medals on National Latin and Mythology exams.
- St. Veronica Catholic School is the only diocesan school to be named President’s Challenge Physical Fitness State Champion School.
- St. Veronica Catholic School exceeds both diocesan and national averages on TerraNova and high school placement. We have a National Junior Honor Society and our students have been awarded over $100,000 in high school academic scholarships. St. Veronica School was named a National Blue Ribbon School in 2013.
Small Class Size
Students receive more individual attention because of our small class sizes (between 13 to 27 students in each class) – we believe that this is vital to a quality education.
St. Veronica School
3460 Centreville Rd
Chantilly, VA 20151