About Dance Unlimited
WELCOME TO DANCE UNLIMITED
Whether a student is dancing for fun and exercise, or planning to enter the arts on the professional level, we are here to guide you along the way. We welcome you to look through our website and discover the many great opportunities we have to offer. We’re so happy you found us!
For 29 years, DU has offered classes for boys and girls of all skills levels, ages 2 and up. There are a variety of classes for those interested in dancing for fun and fitness, an audition based dance company for students who want to explore competition dance, plus a wide variety of acting classes, group voice instruction, and musical theatre workshops. We are well known for providing superior instruction, making poised and well trained dancers the hallmark of Dance Unlimited.
Founded in 1988 by Donna Grim, Dance Unlimited has been providing the highest quality dance and theatre training for tots, teens, and adults. We guarantee quality dance instruction in a comfortable and respectful class atmosphere, where all students will feel welcome & successful and families continue to return year after year.
We’d love to meet you. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our studio or if you know the class you’d like, you may register on-line.
Dance Unlimited, housed at the Performing Arts Factory, boasts an impressive 16,000 square foot facility, featuring:
- Four large dance studios with specially constructed floors to facilitate healthful dance and exercise
- A tots viewing lounge with one way mirror through which to watch your youngest dancer take part in class
- Monthly, in house, Showcases offering all dance students (ages 6 and up) a second performance opportunity in addition to the annual end of the recital at the Weinberg Center
- Male and female dressing rooms and large marble floored bathrooms
- More than 75 dance classes for all ages and levels as well as four performing companies; Dance Unlimited Repertory Company, the Junior Company, and the Mini Company; opportunities for all ages, skill and commitment level of dancer
- A 100+ seat, state of the art, black box theatre
- A homework room to complete school work and study in between classes
- A snack bar offering light fare and beverages, and a comfortable place for parents and family to wait while students are in class
- A voice room for private vocal training and a schedule of instructors and class times to fit everyone’s needs
- Ample off street parking; never a wait, never a look for a space
And most of all, a sense of community and contribution, where learning and exploration of the best each of us can be takes place in a nurturing, creative environment backed by twenty years of experience and unparalleled record of success in helping people to find the center of who they are through the performing arts. With low rates and sibling discounts, Dance Unlimited is the perfect dance studio for your whole family!
244B South Jefferson St
Frederick, MD 21701