Posted by Dani Gurrie in Uncategorized on Tue, Nov 6, 2018
These Tater Tot Bacon Bombs are always a huge hit. Just a word of warning – they go really fast. Make enough so you can enjoy one or two!
- 1 pound bacon – cut just long enough to overlap tater tot
- Bag of frozen tater tots
- Block of sharp cheddar cheese cut into 1/4 inch squares
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Take small square of cheddar cheese and place on top of frozen tater tot.
- Wrap slice of bacon around cheese and tater tot (bacon should meet and slightly overlap).
- Roll in brown sugar. Set on parchment paper covered cookie sheet with the “seam side” down, The bacon bombs can be placed fairly close together.
- Bake for 20 minutes turning with tongs 10 minutes in.
- Serve immediately!
Oh this wonderful tasty time of year! There are so many options for Holiday cookies and candies. You can give them as gifts in a pretty seasonal tin, exchange them with friends, share them with family, or eat them all yourself. There are endless options. Have some...
Memorial Day weekend has just ended and if your neighborhood is anything like mine, charcoal grill and the wonderful scent of barbecue could be noted drifting through the hot summery breezes all weekend long. Chicken, sausage, hot dogs and kebabs are all favorites...
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.