Time will fly by and before you know it – it will be time for some Back2School fun. Come and celebrate with us at the Back2School Bash.
Mall in Columbia
August 14, 2018
5pm to 8pm
Located at:10300 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044
This is a completely free event and there is fun for the entire family. We’re happy to celebrate going back to school with you and the kids. At each event we’re handing out 500 drawstring backpacks + a school “treats list” to kids. Kids will take the list and visit the vendors to get their free “treat”!
Parents will also get a bag to take home full of great info from some of our clients.
Search Back2School Bash – Mall in Columbia on Facebook. Mark yourself as “Interested” on the Facebook event as that is where we update last minute details – plus you’ll get the Facebook “live” before and during each event so know you EXACTLY what to expect and where to go.
Vendors and Sponsors being accepted. Call our team 866.957.8687 for details.
- Avon – Chanelle Barnes
- Bubble Productions
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Care Rite
- Chalk Couture – Jen Newcomb
- Color Street – Jaime Blumberg
- Crafter – Catherine Snesrud
- DotDotSmile – Julie Metakes
- Drama Learning Center
- Emmanuel Methodist Preschool
- Emmanuel Temple Church
- Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
- Honest Tea Beverages
- i9 Sports – Columbia
- Insurance Agent Solutions
- Kyani – Alberta Butler
- Karate for Girls Kids First Swim Schools
- Live Laugh Bling – Paparazzi – Lauren Lightfoot
- LuLaRoe-Christina Salinas
- Mary Kay – Tabitha Harvey
- Mathnasium of Woodmore
- Melanie Harris-Harris for District 12
- Misako Ballet Studio
- My Gym – Columbia
- Paiges Promotions
- Passanante’s HomeFoodServices
- Pure Romance – Mone’t Ince-Amara
- Ray Stylz Mobile Grooming
- Rock on Billy – author Jack Handler from Amazon and Barnes and Noble
- Slay Naturals
- Tee Sting Teez
- Tina’s Trenzy Creations
- Usborne Books – Tyeisha Radcliffe McGuire
- Young Living – Shana Grove
Related Topics Archive:
Related topics: Back2School Bash
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.