Well, the weather out there IS frightful…it’s going to be VERY cold this weekend. Staying home may be on your list, but if the kids are getting stire crazy, or you know you just have to get them out to burn off some energy, read on…we have decided to highlight some fun, indoor activities for the entire family.
- Monster Mini Golf – these glow in the dark, indoor courses are fun for all. Challenging enough for the adults, but fun for the kids – navigate all 18 holes among animated and custom painted “monsters.” Stay warm, have fun and be entertained. Locations in Columbia, Towson, Gaithersburg & Chantilly.
- Bowling – a perfect way to spend an afternoon. Get friends and family together and form teams – or maybe just Kids vs Parents! Most lanes have kid-friendly bumpers, lighter balls and automatic scoring. And did you know, there’s still duckpin bowling available?
- Movies – popcorn, drinks and fun for a couple of hours. Some of the movies in theaters now that you may want to see: Ferdinand (PG), Star Wars: The Last Jedi (PG-13), Pitch Perfect 3 (PG-13), Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13), The Greatest Showman (PG), Justice League (PG-13), Wonder (PG) and Coco (PG)
- Maryland Science Center – Baltimore, MD – Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5, Pricing – base price which doesn’t include an IMAX movie – $2495 adult, $18.95 kids 3-12. However, at Tots2Tweens.com, we’re here to save you some money – here’s a current Groupon offer for the Maryland Science Center. Just $25 for two admissions – Save 50%!
- Trampoline Fun – if you really want to wear everyone out, check out one of the many indoor trampoline parks. Haven’t ever been? You can get a full body workout in just an hour or so! Many places have basketball hoops, dodgeball and lots of mats to jump on or over! Some even feature jumping pits for extra fun.
Tots2Tweens.com – The Area’s BEST Directory for Parents! | Blog | Recipes | Articles | Directory | For Advertisers | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | You Tube | Public School Directory | Featured Private Schools
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.