Today, we’re giving you the Top 5 Kids Birthday Party Venues located in Frederick, Maryland.
These listings are in no particular order, but we recommend you check them out if you’re looking for a cool birthday party venue for your child’s big day.
1. Rose Hill Manor Park – you can select a birthday party theme including: My Dolly & Me “Tea”, Old Hans Hoffman Had a Farm, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Fairy Tale Fun and more. The staff at Rose Hill will provide a one hour program and the second hour will be used to enjoy refreshments provided by the family. At $170 for a max of 20 children – this is one of the most affordable birthday party venues in Frederick, Maryland.
2. Catoctin Creek Nature Center – if you’re looking for an educational birthday party venue, this is for you. The birthday party consists of 2 1/2 hours of learning fun. You get a 1 hour interactive presentation and can choose your theme like: Crafty Critters, Awesome Animals, Earth Explorers, Fairy Friends, Going Buggy and more. $170 for up to 20 children – if you have more kids, no problem – the facility can hold up to 30 children and 50 adults!
3. Shadowland Laser Adventures – there are a ton of options to choose from at Shadowland depending on what your child likes and where you’d like to go. In Frederick, the kids can play laser tag (you choose one or two adventures). You also get a private party room, a party host to help you during the party, soft drinks, a 5×7 photo of the birthday child and the birthday child even gets a spin of the prize wheel! You can bring in pizza and birthday cake. One adventure is $18 per person and two adventures is just $22 per person (9 person minimum).
4. Kids First Swim Schools – how about a pool party, all year long? At Kids First Swim School you get a 2 hour party with a one hour private swim in the pool. All ages are invited to participate (adults, too!) The pools are all 90 degrees – the weather is always perfect! Then you go into a private party room which you can decorate any way you want. You are also able to bring in your own refreshments to enjoy.
5. Cunningham Falls State Park – as a party venue, Cunningham Falls State Park would be great most of the year (except the dead of winter!) Located in the Catoctin Mountains, the park is divided into two ares. The William Houck Area (just off Route 77) is where the lake area, falls and camping area are located. This would be fantastic for a birthday party – bring your picnic blanket, snacks and a cake and the kids can hike, swim and play all day long. The Manor area (located just off Route 15) has the Scales and Aviary.
For a full list of birthday party venues on Tots2Tweens.com click here!
Tots2Tweens.com – The Area’s BEST Directory for Parents! | Blog | Recipes | Articles | Directory | For Advertisers | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | You Tube | Public School Directory | Featured Private Schools
Are you looking for that perfect kids toy? How about one that is Made in the USA? There are still tons of toys being “Made in the USA” – but finding them may be a bit tricky. We’ve done some legwork for you choosing our “Top 5”....
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.