This page is all for information about VIP Wristbands which are on offer for the 2016 Egg Hunt. Stay tuned to the main event page and be sure to click “Interested” or “Going” on the Facebook event page to stay on top of details.
This year, we will have 300 VIP wristbands for sale. At this point, they will only be sold online or in person at the event on March 12th.
Wristbands are $5 per child participating in the festivities and each child will receive:
- An egg hunt treat bucket – children will take this treat bucket to vendors to collect special treats
- Priority selection of popular Egg Hunt times (times:
11:30– SOLD OUT, 11:45– SOLD OUT, 12:00- SOLD OUT, 12:15- SOLD OUT, 12:30- SOLD OUT. 12:45. 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45)
- Priority entry to Egg Hunt Grounds (think Fast Pass at Disney)
- A free photo from Portrait People
- A free pizza from Papa Murphy’s – Frederick
- A free kids meal from Texas Roadhouse
- A free ice cream from Dairy Queen
- More items coming soon!!
Plus, each adult is guaranteed a goody bag!
All VIPs must be purchased the morning of the event. There will be a very limited number available.
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.