Posted by Dani Gurrie in Blog on Thu, Oct 10, 2013
Earn Money for your Organization!
Are you hosting an event and want to earn money for your school or organizations? Tots2Tweens would love to help you. Here’s what you need to know.
Goody Bags: Event Coordinator Information
Thank you for your interest in distributing Tots2Tweens Bags at your next event! Please take a moment to review our information for coordinators and let us know if you have any questions!
What you can expect from us…
- We will provide goody bags, free of charge, for you to distribute to attendees at your event.
- Our bags are light colored plastic and will have A sticker on one side. If you would like to brand them with your own stickers on the other side, you are more than welcome.
- Participating businesses will vary based on our registrations at the time of your order. A list will be available upon request.
- If you have additional materials that you would like to include in the bags, you’re welcome to do so.
- If you’re local to the Frederick, MD area (within 60 miles), we will deliver your bags to you. If you are outside of our area, we will ship them. You can expect your bags to arrive between 1-2 weeks before your event. *In order to participate, your organization must be located within the area our website serves: most of MD, DC, VA, Southern PA and Eastern WV.
- We will provide you the number of bags indicated in our initial communication. If you are in need of more bags, please let us know and we can try to make arrangements.
What we ask of you…
- We ask for your commitment to distribute the number of bags agreed upon in our initial communication. Our clients expect that all of their materials be delivered and we trust you will make every effort to do so.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your event, please let us know as soon as possible. If bags have already been delivered to you, arrangements will be made so that they’re either distributed at another time or returned.
- If you have leftover bags once your event is complete, we ask that you either make arrangements to return them to us or use them for another event.
- We ask that you please do not remove any of the materials from our bags without prior permission.
And, the best news – based on the number of bags you need and the number of marketing materials inside, we will write your organization a check!!
Simple. Contact us today for more information: 866.957.8687
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.