Posted by Dani Gurrie in Blog Posts on Sun, Jul 15, 2012
I am so proud of my husband. This weekend – he passed the test and submitted everything necessary to become a U.S. Citizen! The journey was 5 years in the making and now we’re all dual citizens.
Thankfully, we are both pretty knowledgeable about government, history and the like, but we did do some refresher questions on the way to Baltimore and it paid off. One of the questions he wasn’t quite sure about ended up on the test!
The test is oral – so no multiple choice. And you have to get 6 out of 10 correct to pass.
Answer these 10 questions below and get some tickets to see any Frederick Keys game, or 5 bounce passes to Sport Bounce of Loudoun OR $10 to spend at Buffalo Wild Wings. List your prize choice with your answers.
1. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
2. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
3. How many US Senators are there?
4. Name one branch or part of the government.
5. We elect a US Representative for how many years?
6. If both the President and Vice-President can no longer serve, who becomes President? Name that person currently.
7. When was the Constitution written?
8. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
9. What territory did the US buy from France in 1803?
10. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
No cheating!! See how many you know and then ask your kids!
2013-2014 Autumn Season You know the season, morning and evening air is cool and crisp. The kids are back in school and your routine is back on track. The daylight times are getting shorter, and the leaves are beginning to change color. This time of year brings about...
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.