It’s been a long month of blogging awesomely and we are excited to announce the official winner of our challenge!
There were so many wonderful entries; so many up and coming bloggers that we would love the opportunity to work with, but we had to choose just one.
After much contemplation, one fitful night of sleep, a little among-us-challenge-leaders deliberation, and a hearty dose of coffee, we’ve narrowed it down and would like you to join us in congratulating Mindi Stavish!
Mindi blogs about her life as a working mom to two young sons at Simply Stavish and we think she will be a wonderful addition to the Tots2Tweens team!
You can read more about Mindi on her Meet a Mom feature and expect to see lots more coming from her soon!
Before you head out we’d like to encourage you to also visit some of our other wonderful entrants; they all have so much to offer!
- The Green Eyed Momma. Mom to 2 Dudes. Loves baking, crafting, and blogging, duh! We love her blog, but we think her Pinterest page is super cool too; so many great finds!
- Shannon Morgan Creative. Amazing writer inspired to healthy living and eating by her son’s food allergies. Any parent with a food allergic child will find something to relate to on Shannon’s site. Plus inspirational posts to get you moving and recipes to get you eating healthy and allergen free! Check out her milk, peanut & egg free Zucchini Pancakes recipe!
- Moments that Define Life. Nicole is a VA, military mom to twins plus one! Talk about a full plate! Her site is filled with inspiring posts, fashion fun, and blogger interviews! Need some prompts to blog about yourself? Check out her Listable Life posts. We especially found fun in this one about her parenting fails we can all relate to!
- Way Past Fab. Blogging about how she manages to live a fabulous, environmentally friendly, socially conscious life on a budget, there is plenty to love on this site! Oooh, and she’s a crafty mom too!
- Happy Battles. Not only is Mary Kate an awesome up and coming family/home/DIY blogger, she’s also an amazing Maryland photographer. We are loving watching her and her husband transform their home together. It’s pretty inspiring for us anti DIYers!
- The Attic Girl. Love books? So does the Attic Girl! And movies, and giveaways, and a few crafty little tidbits too! Check out her book review section for something interesting to read!
- My Foodie Love. New-ish, food loving mom who shares her love of food and her life raising a daughter with special needs. Inspiring posts that remind you life can be delicious! Need some dinner inspiration? Join her Dinner Club!
- Keeping Up With the Giffords. All about family, fashion, and fun! Love that this blog has a little bit of everything; just like real life! And Target Tuesdays?! Yes!
- What Now and Why? Working mom blog about everything awesome (and some unawesome) this mom of 3 experiences. She shares everything from movie reviews to mommy rants all in her unique and humorous voice.
We’ll be working on great ways to incorporate these amazing women into our site and hope to bring you more to enjoy from them soon!
We’re excited to bring you our first ever Tots2Tweens #BlogAwesome Twitter party to celebrate the fun of our Blog Awesome Challenge! Tots2Tweens along with all of our astute challenge leaders (@dumbparent, @jennifergerlock, & @angieinthethick), will join all...
Related Topics Archive:
Related topics: blog awesome challenge
About Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is your friendly, neighborhood T2T head blogger. She is in charge of bringing the blog awesome to Tots2Tweens on a daily basis! She is a married mom to three cool Dudes (ages 3, 6, & 9) and one baby dog daughter. In addition to making magic here on Tots2Tweens she also writes a pretty fan-freakin-tastic humor parenting blog called parenting BY dummies. When she’s not bringing the pain online or chasing her Dudes up and down a field of some sort she is behind her camera capturing memories for gorgeous people with her Maryland photography business. She also enjoys reality TV (she was even on a show once!), baked goodness, and watching other people take long walks on the beach.