Valentine’s Day is just a few short days away.
It’s totally cool if you’re still scrambling to pull together an awesome craft for your preschooler’s class.
Don’t have any snazzy V-day treat ideas to surprise your kids with?
No worries; we’ve got those too.
Or at least a bunch of links to stuff that will make your kids and their classmates and all of the crafty mama’s helping out at the party swoon a little.
So, get your mouse finger ready to bookmark some Valentine’s Day awesomeness!
Valentine’s Day Kid Crafts & Gifts
- Valentine Sea Creatures
- Friendship Rings for Valentine’s Day
- Heart Crayon Valentines (for your kids or to give to classmates!)
- Play-Doh Valentines (with a printable!)
- DIY Valentine’s Day Snowglobes
- Valentine’s Day Mailbox (with a cool other use!)
- Paper Garland
Handmade Valentine’s Day Cards
- Mustache Valentine’s Day Cards (with a free printable!)
- Hand Shaped Valentine’s
- Valentine’s Day Photo Cards
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cards
- Friendship Bracelet Valentine’s Day Cards
- Bulldozer Valentine’s Day Cards
- Cookie Valentine’s Day Treat Cards
Valentine’s Day Yummy
- Chocolate Covered Preztles (with sprinkles too!)
- Valentine’s Day Donuts
- Oreo Cakesters Treat
- Rice Crispie Valentine’s Day Suckers
- Stained Glass Heart Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Heart Cake
- Valentine’s Day Dessert
About Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is your friendly, neighborhood T2T head blogger. She is in charge of bringing the blog awesome to Tots2Tweens on a daily basis! She is a married mom to three cool Dudes (ages 3, 6, & 9) and one baby dog daughter. In addition to making magic here on Tots2Tweens she also writes a pretty fan-freakin-tastic humor parenting blog called parenting BY dummies. When she’s not bringing the pain online or chasing her Dudes up and down a field of some sort she is behind her camera capturing memories for gorgeous people with her Maryland photography business. She also enjoys reality TV (she was even on a show once!), baked goodness, and watching other people take long walks on the beach.