We have a little less than three weeks to go until Christmas is upon us, people!
Are you ready?!
If you’re anything like me, then the answer to that is um, heck no!
Not even close.
Matter of fact, we’ve not even purchased our tree yet!
We are total holiday prep procrastinators which is why I appreciate awesome people like this who take some of the guess work out of holiday shopping!
Need a little help with what to get the younguns on your list this year?!
How about a little help from Joey Fortman, iVillage iVoice and mom behind the popular blog, Real Mom Media, who took time out to get her play on with some of the hottest games and toys for kids of the season…
Looking for other fun giveaways to enter?!
Here are a few we’ve found for you this week!
- Win a free Wii game from Moms Blog at Mommy Enterprises.
- Score a $100 Target gift card from Posh on a Budget. Seriously, who doesn’t want that?!
- Need a great gift for your boss or nanny? Check out this giveaway for a $60 Gourmetgiftbaskets.com gift basket from Thanks, Mail Carrier!
And, not to be left out of the giveaway fun this week, we have something for you too!
In an effort to keep you and your family healthy and safe for the holidays, we have an all natural cold and flu remedies package to give to you!
All of the items covered in this video will be yours…
Gift box will include:
- 1 bag of BabyGanics on-the-go hand sanitizing wipes.
- 1 bottle of BabyGanics “The Germinator” Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- 1 Mobi Dual Scan Ear/Forehead Thermometer
- 1 bottle Kids Xlear Saline Nasal Spray
- 1 bottle Hylands Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids
- Leave a comment on this post saying how you keep the kids healthy during cold and flu season.
- Be sure you subscribe to Tots2Tweens.
- Be a US resident over age 18.
Official rules: one winner will be selected from the comment section of this post. Must meet all of the aformentioned qualifications and leave comment by midnight, 12/13/11.
Congrats to Kim, last week’s big winner!
*Disclosure Statement: All of the giveaway items we are providing in this post were received by us, free of charge, for review on Tots2Tweens. All opinions are our own.
About Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is your friendly, neighborhood T2T head blogger. She is in charge of bringing the blog awesome to Tots2Tweens on a daily basis! She is a married mom to three cool Dudes (ages 3, 6, & 9) and one baby dog daughter. In addition to making magic here on Tots2Tweens she also writes a pretty fan-freakin-tastic humor parenting blog called parenting BY dummies. When she’s not bringing the pain online or chasing her Dudes up and down a field of some sort she is behind her camera capturing memories for gorgeous people with her Maryland photography business. She also enjoys reality TV (she was even on a show once!), baked goodness, and watching other people take long walks on the beach.