- How to make frosted glass bottles for a centerpiece or something else creative you come up with…
- How to make waterless snowglobes that are cute with a cork…
- How to make wooden holiday signs for your mantle, or porch, or other places your friends will see them and cheer.
- An iVillage video tutorial showing how to make inexpensive holiday gifts your friends and family will love from the lovely Beth Engleman of Mommy on a Shoestring…
- Here’s a cool idea for what to do with old Christmas cards from Keeping Up with the Times.
- Looking to make some unique ornaments at home? Here’s a fun string ornament idea from Nap Time Creations.
- A handy how to tie a ribbon tutorial from In My Own Style that everyone needs to know.
- And check out these easy candy recipes from everyone’s favorite old school craft maven, Martha Stewart.
About Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is your friendly, neighborhood T2T head blogger. She is in charge of bringing the blog awesome to Tots2Tweens on a daily basis! She is a married mom to three cool Dudes (ages 3, 6, & 9) and one baby dog daughter. In addition to making magic here on Tots2Tweens she also writes a pretty fan-freakin-tastic humor parenting blog called parenting BY dummies. When she’s not bringing the pain online or chasing her Dudes up and down a field of some sort she is behind her camera capturing memories for gorgeous people with her Maryland photography business. She also enjoys reality TV (she was even on a show once!), baked goodness, and watching other people take long walks on the beach.