Posted by amandar in Blog on Thu, Nov 10, 2011
- A little over 42% of North Americans are using Facebook
- 90% of children ages 12-17 are now online
- One out of five teenagers use their phones to go online.
- Teens aged 13-17 send an average of 3,339 test messages per month
- 25% of kids aged 2-5 can open a web browser
- 80% of teens online are using social media sites
- 88% of teens have seen someone be mean or cruel to another on a social networking site
About Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is your friendly, neighborhood T2T head blogger. She is in charge of bringing the blog awesome to Tots2Tweens on a daily basis! She is a married mom to three cool Dudes (ages 3, 6, & 9) and one baby dog daughter. In addition to making magic here on Tots2Tweens she also writes a pretty fan-freakin-tastic humor parenting blog called parenting BY dummies. When she’s not bringing the pain online or chasing her Dudes up and down a field of some sort she is behind her camera capturing memories for gorgeous people with her Maryland photography business. She also enjoys reality TV (she was even on a show once!), baked goodness, and watching other people take long walks on the beach.