Whole Roasted Chicken
Recipe submitted by: admin
1 whole chicken
1 Tbsp basting oil
1 Tbsp garlic herb seasoning
1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
1 lemon, quartered
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place chicken on rimmed baking sheet, or shallow roasting pan. Coat chicken thoroughly with seasoning salt and rosemary.
- Roast on center rack of oven 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Roast about 1 hour, 30 minutes until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Transfer chicken to clean serving platter. Let rest 15-20 minutes before carving. To serve, squeeze lemon quarters over each portion.
- Each serving (4 oz. chicken) contains 290 calories, 0g carbs (0g fiber), 26g protein, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium.