Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.northpole.com/
1 container (16 ounce) sour cream
1 jar (3 ounce) Hormel real bacon bits (do not substitute!)
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 cup chopped green onions (green scallions)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well to blend.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish. COVER.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with assorted fresh, raw vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Bacon, Cheese, Cream Cheese, Onion, Sour Cream":
More "Appetizer" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Gluten Free":