The World’s Best Crepe Recipe
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 table spoons butter (melted)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of flour
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, adding the flour last.
- Melt a half a tablespoon (adjust the amount to your liking) in a pan or griddle on medium heat..
- Pour batter then swirl pan so you cover then whole pan in a "paper-thin" batter coating.
- Cook until top side looks dry and bubbly.
- Flip crepe, allow to finish cooking, then fold into thirds and serve with whipped cream.
Write a Review!
More "Breakfast, Dessert" recipes: