Terri’s Fabulous Pecan Pie Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.iloveitrecipes.com
This pecan pie tastes great! Its made without corn syrup so doesn't hav artificial corn syrup taste
What's in it
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
How to cook it
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees (Preheat). Put eggs in large bowl and beat them until they are a little fluffy. Melt the butter and stir in with brown sugar, white sugar and flour. Mix it all up with your electric mixer. Add milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into a pie shell and now turn the oven up to 400 degrees (wait until it gets to 400) and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for another 30 to 40 minutes.
- The pie should be sweet and firm and ready to eat!
- When you've eaten it all up, make another one!