Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.simpledish.com/recipes/sides/stuffed-sweet-potatoes
4 sweet potatoes
3 large eggs, scrambled
3 maple sausage links
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place potatoes onto a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 1 hour, or until tender; let cool enough to handle.
- Cut each potato in half horizontally, then carefully scoop out the center of the potato, reserving for another use, leaving about 1/2-inch of potato on the skin.
- In a medium skillet, add sausage links and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fa
- Add eggs, crumbled sausage, cherry tomatoes and cheese to each potato skin. Place into oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately, topped with avocados.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Avocado, Cheese, Eggs, Sausage, Tomato":
More "Dinner, Lunch, Side Dish" recipes: