Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
1 can of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
1 Box of instant Vanilla JELL-O
1 1/2 Cups of Cinnamon Sugar
Oil for frying
A flavor injector (usually found by the marinades and bbq sauces)
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball…
- Prepare the instant Vanilla pudding according to the directions and set aside..or feel free to make your own Pastry Cream!
- In a medium pot heat up about 2″ of Canola Oil. Place about 4 balls at a time into the hot (350 degrees) oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden.
- Straight from the oil into the Cinnamon, coat the hot Poppers in the Cinnamon Sugar…and coat them goood!
- Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding. Pile up a gorgeous Snickerdoodle mountain of them. Eat your way to the top one Popper at a time!