Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.johnsonville.com
(12 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot & Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links
chopped green onions
red bell pepper, chopped
(4 ounces) diced mild green chilies
chopped fresh cilantro
(30 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns
(6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the green onions, bell pepper, chilies and cilantro; set aside.
- Spray a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer a third of the hash browns, sausage, green onion mixture and cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over casserole.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 160°F.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Onion, Potatoes, Red Pepper":
More "Breakfast" recipes: