Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
Recipe courtesy of: Sweet C's Designs
Let this awesome recipe help you finish off the last pesky vestiges of those variously varied veggie
What's in it
3 medium potatoes, sliced
1 large onion
3-4 large vegetables (bell peppers, sweet peppers, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, carrots all work)
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Rough chop all veg into 1" cubes.
- In a heated cast iron pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sautee veg on medium until slightly browned.
- Remove from pan and set aside, return pan to stove and set on high.
- Add enough olive oil to pan to cover bottom.
- Using a mandoline, slice your potatoes into fries and quickly add into hot oil.
- Fry potatoes until browned, turning frequently until browned.
- Drain excess hot oil from pan (careful- it will be very hot).
- When fries are fully browned, add veg back to pan and pop into oven for about 10 minutes or until fries are completely cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!