Peanut Butter Oat Bites
Recipe submitted by: sroos
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2/3 cup creamy natural peanut butter
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 cup quick oats
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup finely chopped lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and oats and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll each ball in chopped peanuts, pressing to coat. Store in refrigerator.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Chocolate Chips, Oatmeal, Rice Krispies":
More "Snack" recipes: