Mom’s Ricotta Cake
Recipe submitted by: Mom and Steve
1 3/4 lbs. ricotta cheese
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 - 18.5 ounce lemon cake mix with pudding
- Mix ricotta, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the package.
- Pour in a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Add ricotta mixture over the top - do not stir or mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar once the cake has cooled. Serve!