Marshmallow Caramel Halloween Puffs (Gluten-Free)
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.celiac.com/
1 dozen regular marshmallows
1 dozen Kraft caramels
¾ cup almonds, crushed
6 ounces melted dark chocolate
- Place crushed almonds into a bowl.
- Melt caramels in a double-boiler.
- Dip marshmallows halfway into the melted caramel.
- Remove, and let the excess drip off, then dip in crushed almonds.
- Place on a lightly oiled parchment-lined baking sheet until set.
- Drizzle white tops with melted chocolate.
- Allow to cool and serve. Note: Any marshmallows made by the Kraft, or Doumak companies are gluten-free. This includes Jet Puffed, Campfire, WalMart, and CVS brand marshmallows. Kraft caramels are also gluten-free.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Almonds, Chocolate Chips":
More "Dessert" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Gluten Free":