JELL-O Magic Mousse
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.kraftrecipes.com
Small hands make a big impression with this super-cool layered treat.
What's in it
3 cups boiling water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) or 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Gelatin
1 tub (16 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
How to cook it
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix. (Have Mom help.)
- STIR 2 min. until completely dissolved. (Use large spoon.)
- ADD COOL WHIP to hot gelatin.
- STIR with whisk until COOL WHIP is completely melted and mixture is well blended. (Mixture will be thin.)
- POUR into 10 glasses. REFRIGERATE 8 hours or overnight.