Honey Mustard Pork Chops
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 boneless center-cut pork chops, about 1-inch thick
salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp orange blossom honey, or your favorite variety
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
pinch of cayenne
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 tsp cold butter
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over med-high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and add to the pre-heated pan. Cook for about 5 minutes per side for medium, or until they reach desired doneness.
- Remove from pan and reserve on a plate.
- Add the broth, honey, mustard, and cayenne to the pan. Whisk together and turn off heat.
- Add the butter and swirl around in the sauce until melted.
- Add the pork chops, and any juices, back into the pan to coat with the sauce.
- Serve immediately with some of the sauce drizzled over top.