Grandma Bevs Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.recipe.com/grandma-bevs-banana-cake-with-peanut-butter-frosting/
1 1/2 cups
butter, room temperature
Pinch of salt
mashed bananas, approximately 3 bananas
For Peanut Butter Frosting:
creamy peanut butter
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream sugar and butter, then add the eggs one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add bananas and milk; mix until blended.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
- Peanut Butter Frosting: cream ingredients in mixing bowl and spread on cooled cake.