Frozen Banana Bites
Recipe submitted by: jsf418
2 large bananas
1/2 cup chocolate chips, use more if needed
1/2 cup peanut butter, use more if needed
shredded coconut (optional)
- Line a plate/tray with parchment paper
- Cut bananas into chunks (5-6 pieces)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix then heat the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave on high for one minute or until melted
- Dip/roll banana pieces into the mixture and lay them out on the parchment paper. Use any remaining mixture to spoon on top of the bananas (no waste)
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut if desired
- Transfer to the freezer for an hour (if you can't wait to dig in) or leave overnight. Cover as desired.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Peanut Butter":
More "Dessert, Snack" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Vegetarian":