Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
1 c Uncooked rice
5 T Butter
1 c Chopped onion
1 c Chopped carrots
2/3 c Chopped scallions
3 T Sesame seeds
5 T Soy sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a large skillet melt butter. Add onions, carrots and scallions. Saute until carrots are translucent. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place sesame seeds in a shallow pan. Bake until golden brown (10 to 15 minutes), shaking pan occasionally for even color.
- Lightly grease another skillet. Beat eggs. Pour into hot skillet. Cook as you would scrambled eggs.
- Combine rice, vegetables, sesame seeds and eggs. Add soy sauce. Stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Rice":
More "Dinner, Snack" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Vegetarian":