Deep Fried Oreos
Recipe submitted by: Aimee Mendoza
Recipe courtesy of: Scott Rhoades
1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
2 cups Bisquick
1 1/2 cups milk
3 teaspoons oil
vegetable oil (enough for deep frying)
- Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth.
- Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a thermometer if you wish to deep fry in a pan).
- Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).
- Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown.
- Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.
- Remove cookies and eat warm.