Confetti Yogurt Pops
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.parents.com/
2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
• 1 cup assorted berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, chopped strawberries)
• 5 pretzel rods, halved, or 10 baked snack stick crackers
- In a large bowl gently stir together the yogurt and fruit. Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups. Cover molds or cups with foil; use a sharp knife to cut a small hole in the foil and insert cut side of pretzel rod or snack stick. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
- Store for up to a month. Makes 6 pops.
- Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal.(kcal): 67, Fat, total(g): 1, chol.(mg): 2, carb.(g): 12, fiber(g): 1, sugar(g): 8, pro.(g): 3, vit. A(IU): 49, vit. C(mg): 4, Thiamin(mg): 0, Riboflavin(mg): 0, Niacin(mg): 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6)(mg): 0, Folate(µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12)(µg): 0, sodium(mg): 94, Potassium(mg): 126, calcium(mg): 91, iron(mg): 0, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Yogurt":
More "Dessert, Snack" recipes: