Recipe submitted by: Aimee Mendoza
What's in it
4 cups sliced yellow onion (about 1/4 inch thick)
3 cups shredded Jarlsberg Cheese
8 oz. softened cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons Melinda's Habanero Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon canola oil
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute onions in canola oil over medium heat until light brown and they begin to caramelize, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream together. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add salt, pepper, hot sauce, garlic powder, shredded cheeses, and sauteed onions to cream cheese & sour cream mixture. Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
- Place mixture into a 9"x12" baking dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly around the edges, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with baguette slice.