Recipe submitted by: Aimee Mendoza
Recipe courtesy of: Lorraine Reid
2 bags of microwave popcorn
1 bag of candy corn
1 package (16 oz) of white almond bark
Halloween sprinkles of your choice
you will also need waxpaper and a large bowl
- Put two bags of popped popcorn and a bag of candy corn in a bowl
- drizzle 1 package (16 ounces) of melted white almond bark over the popcorn and candy corn
- then spread out on to wax paper.
- Sprinkle with halloween sprinkles and let cool 15-30 minutes
- Then break it up and enjoy!!
Write a Review!
More "Dessert" recipes: