Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.simpledish.com/recipes/dinner/buffalo-chicken-casserole
1 lb. chicken breast, chopped
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 cup Brussels sprouts hearts (may also use whole Brussels sprouts, chopped)
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted (may also use grass-fed butter)
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/2 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp. garlic powder
4-6 tbsp. of hot sauce
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
1.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
5-6 slices bacon, crumbled
3/4 cup green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl combine melted coconut oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and hot sauce. Add cauliflower florets and Brussels sprouts hearts and stir to coat.
- Place the cauliflower mixture in 9 x 13 roasting pan lined with foil leaving as much of the buffalo sauce in the bowl. Roast for 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. I coated the foil with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- While cauliflower mixture is cooking, place chicken and mushrooms in bowl with leftover buffalo sauce and stir to coat.
- Mix cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions in a bowl.
- After cauliflower is cooked, remove from the oven and top with chicken and cheese mixture.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dip, if desired.
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Bacon, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cheese, Chicken, Mushrooms, Onion":
More "Dinner" recipes: