Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.justapinch.com/
What's in it
10 oz tube of buttermilk biscuit dough
1 pkg powdered gravy pouch
1 lb sausage, any flavor
1 c cheese, shredded
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper, to taste
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350. Take a 13x9-in pan and spray with cooking spray (or smear with butter). Cut biscuit dough into 1" pieces, and line the bottom of the pan.
- Brown the sausage & drain.
- Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour over the pan.
- Make gravy according to instructions, and pour over the pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes, depending how hot your oven runs.
- Cut and serve. It's delicious warm right out of the oven!
More recipes with "Cheese, Eggs, Milk":
More "Breakfast" recipes: