Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.dlife.com
“Carbs: 31.3g Calories: 179.6 Saturated Fat: 0.5g Sodium: 278.8mg”
1 lb Beans, great northern, mature
2 cup cold water
4 oz Pork, ham, whole, roasted, diced
1 cup fresh chopped onion
6 oz tomato paste
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp yellow mustard
3/4 cup brown sugar substitute, granulated
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash beans.
- Add cold water to cover beans and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 to 3 hours.
- Drain well.
- Cover again with cold water to 1/2 inch over the top of the beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for about 2 1/2 hours.
- Mix beans with the remaining ingredients.
- Put in a shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for 2 to 3 hours, stirring every hour.
- Serve hot or cold!
Write a Review!
More recipes with "Beans, Ham, Onion":
More "Side Dish" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Diabetic":