Washington County AG Expo and Fair
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, July 18, 2015 thru Saturday, July 25, 2015
7313 Sharpsburg Pike
Boonsboro, MD 21713
Click for More Information
The Washington County Ag Expo and Fair provides fun for the whole family! Come out for the day or take advantage of our passes. The Gate & Events Pass offers unlimited access to the fair, carnival and track events all week. Parking is free.
All Gate Admission Passes include unlimited Carnival Rides, Life on the Farm with Farmer Tom, Open Class and 4-H/FFA exhibits and shows, Live Bands daily, Machinery and Equipment displays, Business displays, Petting Farm and many weekly activities!
- Gate admission starts daily at 12:00 PM – closing
- Except Sunday, 9:00 AM – closing
- $7.00-Daily Gate Admission: Kids age 2 and under get in FREE! Includes unlimited Carnival Rides (1 day only; this does not include track events).
- $10.00-Track Gate Admission 8 years and under are free.
Weekly Rate Passes
- $.00-Weekly Gate Admission Pass for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass does not include track events. Inludes unlmited carnival rides.
- $25.00-4-H/FFA Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events.
- $.00-Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events and unlimited carnival rides.
- No pets allowed on Fairgrounds, with the exception of service animals.
- Each 4-H exhibitor is entitled to purchase one (1) 4-H/FFA Gate & Event Pass plus (2) additional passes at $21.00 each. Each 4-H/FFA exhibitor must purchase and sign for the pass(s). No pass may be purchased on behalf of the 4-H/FFA exhibitor.
- All 4-H/FFA exhibitors must be pre-registered and their name must appear on the registration list. Validation of the exhibit display is required before a pass may be purchased. Such validation will be explained when the exhibit is displayed.
- Individuals who leave and return during the same day must stop at the gate and receive a readmission validation.
- All campers and RV’s must be registered with the Fair Office.
- All tractor and truck pullers will be charged the gate entry fee. When they register their pulling unit, they may receive a credit for the gate entry fee.
- The Washington County Agricultural Organization reserves the right to revise the above policies for admission and the issuance and sale of passes.
About the Ag Expo and Fair
The Washington County Ag Expo & Fair is a nonprofit organization that relies on volunteers and donations to make their annual event a success. Beginning in 1981, the event was originally known as the Great Hagerstown Fair and hosted at Fairgrounds Park. The Ag Expo and Fair is now held each July at the Washington County Agricultural Education Center off Sharpsburg Pike, just 7 miles south of Hagerstown. The Washington County Ag Expo & Fair is a member of the Maryland Association of Agricultural Fairs & Shows, Inc., The International Association of Fairs & Expositions (IAFE), and the Hagerstown-Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
– See more at: http://agexpoandfair.org/general-info/#sthash.7Irp4igJ.dpuf
- It has been great meeting every body at all these malls. We hope to see you at the Back 2 School Bash events! about 35 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading to FSK! Handing out some free goody bags, come find us! about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We recently celebrated National French Fry Day - see how it went in our Kids vs. Adults challenge!... https://t.co/4mJg85lLLa about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite