Are you ready to take control of your camera and shoot the beautiful pictures you’ve been waiting to capture?
I will teach the essential beginner tips and tricks needed to beautifully capture family snapshots. There will be opportunity for hands on practice built in to the afternoon. You’ll leave Momtographie with tools to successfully document the stories of your life from lazy days at home, to sporting events and extracurriculars, to milestone moments not to be missed.
DURING MOMTOGRAPHIE WE’LL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Top 10 Tips for Taking Better Pictures of Kids
- Basic Photo Composition Rules
- Introduction to Exposure (why are my pictures from outside so bright and why are there so many shadows on faces?)
- ISO (why are all my pictures from inside the house so dark and grainy?)
- Shutter Speed (my baby is on the move and all of my photos are blurry!)
- Aperture (how can I take pictures when my kitchen is such a mess?!)
- Camera Settings
- Basic Lens Overview
- Backup, Printing, & Processing Overview
YOUR REGISTRATION ALSO INCLUDES:
- An afternoon away from the kids with the opportunity to meet and mingle with others who want to learn about their camera, just like you.
- PDF quick guides of all course materials on disc, stationary, and pen so you’ll be able to recall what you’ve been taught long after Momtographie is over.
- Snacks and drinks to keep you energized and re-fueled for an afternoon of learning.
- Access to a private Facebook group after class is over reserved specifically for Momtographie students so you’ll be able to keep in touch, share, learn and grow together as you continue practicing what you’ve learned.
Keep in mind If you’re hoping to learn how to effectively use flash equipment to take take photos at your cousin’s wedding next month, this might not be the class for you. In 4 hours we only have time to touch on technical basics, and I personally take 99.9% of my own photos without flash. All that extra equipment is bulky, and requires time and patience to set up and use properly which isn’t always the best option when you’re a mom on the go.
Not to worry though, that tips and techniques I share will have you taking photos far more crisp, clear, bright, and beautiful than you imagined possible after 4 hours of learning!