Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. Easter Egg Hunt
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, April 04, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
1001 F Street NW (Corner of 10th and F Street)
Washington, DC 20004
Click for more information and tickets
Due to popular demand and in celebration of Easter, we will be hosting our 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt!
Join us for a fun and educational “eggs-ploration” through American History on Saturday, April 4th, 7:30am – 9:30am. The following four sessions are available:
There is limited availability in each session, so please book fast! Once a session is full, no more tickets will be available for that time.
So, if you are unable to attend the White House Easter Egg Roll, then come along and meet all 44 US Presidents and hunt for goodies along the way!
Tons of eggs will be hidden throughout our Presidents Gallery. Once children have collected the empty eggs, they can then trade them in at the end of the hunt for an Easter gift bag full of fun goodies (1 per child).
Admission is $25 for adults (13 and older) and free for children (12 and under). Price of admission will include FULL access to Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C., an Easter egg hunt through the Presidents Gallery, 1 gift bag per child, a meet & greet with the Easter Bunny, access to an on site petting zoo, face painting and Easter crafts! All children must be accompanied by an adult and there is a maximum limit of 2 children for every 1 adult.
Madame Tussauds’ Easter Egg Hunt Tips:
• Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door. Only those who have pre-purchased tickets online will be allowed entrance into the event.
• Tickets will be on sale from 3/2 through 4/2.
• Guests will be let into the attraction in groups of 70 every 10 minutes.
• Children may bring their own bags, however bags will be available.
• There is a limit of 2 children for every 1 adult ticket purchased.
See you there!
- Amazing New Stuff Fun as a Family – Weekend of July 28, 2017 https://t.co/9cJUPrPTRN about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking for some family fun around the DMV area this weekend? Check out these events! Link: https://t.co/4S9E777nli https://t.co/5YRHWs0ZFh about 14 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Still lots of summer left. Check out our "Get Away for a Day" ideas! https://t.co/UIcDnZo3KZ https://t.co/81D05gTms9 about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite