Kids St. Patrick’s Cooking & Baking
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, March 07, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
East Berlin Area Community Center
405 North Ave
East Berlin, PA 17316
Click for more information
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular St. Patrick’s Day dishes will be covered.
Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: St. Patrick’s Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: St. Patrick’s Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 7 & 21, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen AGE: 6-12 years
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/onuOguzV9R #obamacarerepeal #maga about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It has been great meeting every body at all these malls. We hope to see you at the Back 2 School Bash events! 12:08:23 PM July 21, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading to FSK! Handing out some free goody bags, come find us! 10:58:15 AM July 21, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite