Kids Easter Cooking & Baking
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular Easter dishes will be covered. Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire. The first week of this two week session will consist of cooking principles and the second week will focus on baking and making desserts.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: Easter Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: Easter Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 28 & April 4, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen
- AGE: 6-12 years
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy